Adela Boutique Cruise is one of the luxury overnight cruises in Halong Bay. Our fellow Vietnamese are always proud of our long-standing traditions and think that traditions are what make a country unique. This is why, even though other cruise use more modern and sophisticated styles and designs, we still use the original, traditional styles with wood. Using off the beaten track path cruise experience, we're commited to bring to you the most memor trips in Lan Ha Bay for 2 days.
On the first floor, there are 10 Junior Suite cabins, two of which connect to each other. Each one is big and well-equipped with modern features. It also has a private balcony with a table where you can sit and enjoy the sun. On the second floor, there are two Executive Suite cabins and six Senior Suite cabins that are the same as those on the first floor.
10 Junior Suite, 6 Senior Suite, 2 Executive Suite
DAY 1 TUAN CHAU – LAN HA BAY – BRIGHT CAVE
11:45 – 12:00 Welcome to the Adela Boutique Cruises lounge at the Tuan Chau International Harbour, where you can check in.
12:00 A tender boat will take you to the Adela Boutique Cruise.
12:30 When you get on the Adela Boutique Cruise, you can have a drink and listen to the cruise briefing and safety instructions while you sip your drink.
13:00: While Adela Cruise takes you from Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay, have lunch at The Dawn Restaurant.
14:45: Take a traditional bamboo boat with a local to see Bright Cave.
16:15 It's time to swim and do other water activities with floats in the green bay.
17:00 Sign up for a cooking class to make your own unique tastes.
17:30 – 18:30 While you wait for the sun to set over the limestone islands, you can enjoy a Sunset party with some free drinks. Use HAPPY HOUR as a chance to get your favorite drinks.
19:00: Dinner on the top deck, an intimate and romantic place to eat that will be special and memorable.
21: 00: See the bay in the evening and try your luck at squid fishing. The bar is open late into the night.
HAPPY HOUR: 17:30 - 18:30 at our Adela Boutique Cruises Lounge
DAY 2 TRA BAU - LAN HA BAY – TUAN CHAU
At 6:00, you can do Tai Chi, enjoy the fresh air, and watch the sun rise over the bay.
Have a light breakfast on board at 6:30.
Between 7:00 and 8:00, kayak around the Tra Bau area, get close to the rocky islands, and look at the beautiful nature of the bay.Visiting Viet Hai
9:00 Go back to the ship and check out.
9:30 As the boat heads back to Tuan Chau port, you can have brunch at the restaurant.
11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau port.
Check-out time is 9:00 a.m.
✅ All meals on board
✅ Private Cabin on board with Balcony
✅ All entrance tickets & fee
✅ All activities on board
✅ Kayaking & swimming
❌ Limousine transfer round trip - Hanoi - Lan Ha - Hanoi (+ 15USD/roundtrip/person)
❌ Surcharge during holiday
❌ Personal expense
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
3. Child Policy
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents