Ambassador Day Cruise 2
The Ambassador Day Cruise is Halong Bay's first and biggest luxury day cruise. Elegant in design, the ship features two distinct sundecks, two high-end dining venues that can accommodate up to 500 guests, and a relaxing Jacuzzi pool in the open air, among other modern comforts and exciting amusement options.
07:00: Shuttle bus passengers will gather at 23 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi for departure to Halong. You can also arrange your own transportation to the Ambassador's Check-in Lounge in Halong City.
07:15: Depart from our pick-up location for Halong Bay.
09:45: Arrive at the Ambassador's Check-in Lounge in Halong City, which is located at B135 - B138 Halong Street, Bai Chay, Halong, Quang Ninh.
10:00: You will then be transferred to Ambassador Cruise and given a brief overview of the ship while sipping your welcome drink in the Piano Lounge or restaurant.
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.: Take in the scenery as the Ambassador Cruise sails past thousands of majestic limestone islets in Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay.
11:30 - 12:30: Visit Sung Sot Cave, the bay's largest and most magnificent cave, which contains marvelous and mysterious thousand-year-old stalactites in a variety of unique forms.
12:30 - 14:00: Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while the Ambassador Cruise passes by famous Halong Bay landscapes such as Ho Dong Tien Cave, Trong Cave, Me Cung Cave, and Cua Van Floating Village.
14:00 - 15:00: Visit Titov Island, a magnificent destination with a crescent moon-shaped beach where you can immerse yourself in turquoise water and climb to the top of the Island for a breathtaking 360o view of the Bay.
15:00 - 16:00: Enjoy afternoon tea served on the sundecks while admiring the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay. You can also enjoy spectacular onboard amenities such as sunbathing and swimming in the refreshing open-air Jacuzzi pool.
16:00 – 16:15: While cruising back to the harbor, settle your bill and check out at the reception desk on the first deck.
Disembark at Halong International Cruise Port at 16:30.
✔ 2 bottle of water
✔ Welcome drinks
✔ All entrance fee & tickets covered
✔ Lunch with seafood (Vegetarian options available)
✔ Knowledgable and funny English speaking tour guide
✔ Kayaking & swimming
✔ Safety gear
✘ Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (Extra 20USD/person)
✘ Personal Expense
Vegetarian dishes on request
Due to weather, a swimming or kayaking activity may be canceled.
The itinerary and timetable of a cruise are subject to vary based on weather conditions.
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
3. Child Policy
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents