Motorcycles have long been an integral element of daily life in Hanoi. So, what could be better than travelling along the back streets of Hanoi on the back of a skilled motorbike driver, thoroughly exploring every aspect of Hanoian daily life with a triangle of food, sightseeing, and culture?
Time: 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., or 17:30 p.m., every day.
Pick-up location: Our tour guide will pick you up on his motorcycle from your Old Quarter accommodation.
If your hotel isn't in the Old Town, please meet us at our office: 39 Hang Cot Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
There are four parts to our itinerary:
1. Travel into the city's deepest and most hidden areas to discover Hanoi's true essence. You'll learn about everyday life in the neighbourhood, what we do, and how we manage to live in such a little space... It's not just the city's harsh exterior; it's also the city's beauty on the inside.
2. Hanoi tourist attractions: We will continue to see all of the city's attractions, including the Hanoi Mausoleum, train street, Hoan Kiem Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and other landmarks that we consider to be symbols of our city.
3. The following section of our journey takes us along the banks of the Red River, which runs through the heart of our country and culture, passing through rice fields, floating villages, and other sights.
4. It's now time to fill your stomach with Hanoi's local food and drinks, which are basic but delicious.
Our staff will drop you off at your hotel. Tour end.
✔All meals and beverages during the tour
✔Knowledgable and funny English speaking tour guide
✔Antique Minks Motorbike ride
✘ Personal Expense
- More than 12 hours before departure : Free of charge
- Within 12 hours before departure: 50% charge of total price