Hanoi, which has been standing for almost 1000 years, has a vast and rich history. The Soviet Era is sure to be one of the most unforgettable eras of Vietnam, and we will take you back to it on our Daily Hanoi Trip by Jeep. We'll get a genuine sense of the city during the war while learning more about the culture and historical stories as we travel by Gaz69 Jeep through Hanoi's streets and alleys.
Starting time: Every day at 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., or 17:30 p.m.
Pick-up location: From your Old Quarter accommodation, our tour guide, who is also a superb driver, will pick you up in a Jeep.
Please meet us in our office if your hotel is not in the Old Town: Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Hang Cot Street 39.
"Hanoi Halfday by Jeep"
Our itinerary is divided into four sections:
1. Discover Hanoi's actual spirit by travelling to the city's deepest and most hidden corners. You'll discover about the neighborhood's daily life, what we do, and how we manage to live in such a little place... It's not just the rough aspect of the city; it's also the city's inner beauty.
2. Hanoi tourist attractions: We will continue to see the Hanoi Mausoleum, railway street, West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, B52 Lake, and other sites that we regard to be icons of our city.
3. The next part of our journey will take you through a Hanoi transformation, where you can see how Hanoi has changed over time. A powerful demonstration of our development from the war period to the modern life.
4. It's now time to fill your stomach with Hanoi's simple but tasty local food and drinks.
✔All meals and beverages during the tour
✔Knowledgable and funny English speaking tour guide
✔Antique Gaz69 Jeep
✘ Personal Expense
- More than 12 hours before departure : Free of charge
- Within 12 hours before departure: 50% charge of total price