Built in 2022, M'Gloria Cruise is one of the newest and modernest 5 star cruise in Halong Bay. Featured 26 cabins with private balconies, open deck pool and luxury decoration, the cruise is promising to bring you the most comfortable and relaxing time in Halong Bay.
✅ 26 Luxurious Cabins
✅ Private Balcony and En-Suite Bathroom in all cabins
✅ Open Deck Pool
✅ Off The Beaten Track Itinerary
DAY 1 HA NOI – HALONG INTERNATIONAL PORT – LAN HA BAY – TRA BAU AREA
Things to do: Kayaking , Swimming, Romantic Dinning, Cooking Class, Visiting
11.30 ~11.45: Arrive to No. 35 Tuan Chau harbour.
12.00~12.15: Transfer to M'gloria Cruise.
12.30~12.45: Welcome to M'gloria Cruise and enjoy welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
13h00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. Check-in your cabin.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbour.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area.
- Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao area or Tra Bau area (upon the sea wave and wind)
17.30: Come back to M'gloria Cruise and participate in our sunset party. Take photos and relax.
18.30: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of M'gloria Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19.00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with BBQ food.
21.00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise (card games, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on M'gloria Cruise.
DAY 2 DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HALONG INTERNATIONAL PORT - HANOI
Things to do: Tai Chi, Explore Caves
06.30: Early morning sun risers and you can enjoy Taichi lesson on the sundeck.
07.00~07.45: Have breakfast while cruising on the beautiful bay.
08.00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright cave. Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09.30: Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10.00: Enjoy the brunch on the cruise with Vietnamese cuisine.
10.45: You will be transferred by tender to Tuan Chau Harbour.
11.30: You arrives Tuan Chau Haubour. M'gloria Crew says goodbye to you and the trip ends.
✅ All meals on board
✅ Private Cabin on board with Balcony
✅ All entrance tickets & fee
✅ All activities on board
✅ Kayaking & swimming
❌ Limousine transfer round trip - Hanoi - Lan Ha - Hanoi (+ 15USD/roundtrip/person)
❌ Surcharge during holiday
❌ Personal expense
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
3. Child Policy
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents