Oriental Sails, a 2009-built vessel that had a complete renovation in 2014, offering 18 premium accommodations with a blend of classic design and modernized comforts. The junk features rattan and wooden furnishings, a large number of windows for magnificent views from within, and a panoramic sundeck that allows various activities with Bai Tu Long Bay's natural beauty in the background.
Where: Halong City
Operating area: IS
Design concept: Vietnamese and traditional wooden style
Length: 26 m
Day 1:Hanoi - Halong Bay - Oriental Sails
08:00 to 08:30 Depart Ha Noi for the Ha Long International Cruise Port at Bai Chay, Ha Long city. Rest and relax at the lounge.
12:00 to 12:30: Board the Oriental Sails. Enjoy a welcome drink and receive a quick cruise and safety orientation. Register your cabin.
15:00 - 16:00 Join a guided tour to Sung Sot Cave (also known as Amazing Cave), one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay,
Climb to the pinnacle of Titov Island between 16:00 and 17:00 for a panoramic view of the harbor. Relaxing and unwinding on the beach while swimming in the clear ocean.
17:20: Return to Oriental Sails while appreciating the sunset and Happy Hour at the bar until dinner.
18:00: Enjoy happy hours with complimentary snacks and discounted drinks. Participate in a culinary demonstration and cuisine presentation with our Chef.
19:00 to 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is provided on asked
21:00: Join the crew for squid fishing, sing karaoke, or just relax in your cabin or enjoy the second happy hour.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:30: Begin the day with a breathtaking sunrise on the legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Rejuvenate your body and soul with a Tai-chi class on the sundeck.
07h00 - 08h00: Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and a glimpse of the morning seascapes while having breakfast in the Karst maze.
8:00. to 9:00: Join a tour to explore the bay's hidden areas, including the Luon cave. We share a sampan with other tourists with a native rower or provide the option of renting a kayak.
Optional kayaking available at your expense.
Return to Oriental Sails at 9:00 for a shower.
9:30 Check out of your cabin. Orientals Sails weighs anchor to continue exploring the scenic path towards Bai Chay bridge for photography.
12h00: Disembark. Cruise finishes.
12h00 - 16h30: Transfer return to Ha Noi City, with the excursion concluding at the hotel at approximately 16h30.
✅ All meals on boat
✅ Transfer round trip Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
✅ Private Cabin on board with wide window sea view
✅ All entrance tickets & fee
✅ All activities on board
✅ Kayaking & swimming
❌ Surcharge during holiday
❌ Personal expense
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
3. Child Policy
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents