Stellar Of The Sea Cruise: Itinerary & Details
The Stellar of the Seas Cruise crew always works hard to make sure that your special trip to Halong is peaceful, luxurious, and sophisticated. It has a beautiful look and a feeling of luxury. On the first and second decks, there are 22 elegant and roomy cabins. Each cabin has a bathtub and a private balcony or a large sun terrace.
Among many amenities, a luxurious restaurant, a bar with a view, a wine and cigar cellar, and a mini golf club are some of the best. The Stellar of the Seas dining restaurant is on the third deck and has up to 60 seats, both inside and out. With a romantic look, it gives you a 5-star culinary adventure on your plate.
The panoramic bar is separate from the restaurant and has a variety of fine wines and non-alcoholic drinks. What could be better than a cozy corner where you and your loved ones and friends can spend quiet time together and talk slowly? The best way to spend free time on the ship is to sit outside and sip a beautiful cocktail while looking at the seasonal pool and the green sea.
Aside from the amazing itinerary, the Stellar of the Seas always puts service first and has a professional crew that makes sure your stay is unique and memorable.
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon natural area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
09:00 – 09:15 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00 approx
- Arrive Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard to our cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew on our cruise and join briefing and learn safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served
12:30 – 17:00
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check-in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belong to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Gather around the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: boardgames, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai Chi - Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session or do the exercise at fitness area to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave by yourself on kayak or comfortably on local boat rowed by the locals.
Check-out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transferred by ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona return to Hanoi (for the guest use our transfer service)
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
✅ Luxurious dining
✅ Private Cabin with Balcony
✅ All entrance tickets & fee
✅ All activities on board
✅ Kayaking & swimming
❌ Limousine transfer round trip - Hanoi - Lan Ha - Hanoi (+ 20USD/way/person)
❌ Surcharge during holiday
❌ Personal expense
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
3. Child Policy
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents