Aquamarine Cruise is a new metal mid-range Halong Bay cruise. Its name, which means “the jewelry of the ocean,” demonstrates how dedicated the owners are to providing a unique and memorable experience to all of their guests. With 22 cabins, a bar, a restaurant, and a spa, the cruise promises to meet all of your needs during your visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Halong Bay.
Aquamarine Cruise Feature
Aquamarine Cruise has three floor including 22 suite cabins, as well as a bar, restaurant, and spa. The cruise’s entire design is inspired by Oriental culture, with a harmonious blend of modern and authentic characteristics. All of the cabins on the cruise are filled with natural light thanks to a private balcony in each room.
Up on the top floor is a wide open space sundeck and a sky bar, making it easier than ever to enjoy the scenery of Halong Bay.
After a day of exhausting activities, guests could replenish their energy in the Imperial Restaurant, the cruise’s indoor restaurant with a capacity of up to 100 guests, serving 5 star standard dishes with a variety of options and a mix of buffet and a la carte style based on guest schedules.
The Cruise also provide extra service such as:
- Spa: After long hours of kayaking or swimming, you can completely relax in Aquamarine Spa with experienced and well-trained therapists.
- Honeymoon Anniversary: What would be better to celebrate your special time on the middle of an UNESCO Heritage Site? Let’s Aquamarine Cruise deliver a romantic and memorable celebration to you and your love one.
- In room breakfast: Too lazy to leave your bed ? Breakfast will be deliver right to your door only after a short notice to the dedicated and helpful staff of the cruise.
Why choose Aquamarine Cruise?
Cabin & Rates
Inclusion & Policy
- Full amenities Cabin with A/C
- English Speaking Guide
- Overnight Cruise
- All meals on board. ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cocktail class, Yoga exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- All sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Could be booked at the next step)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary.
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
– In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Child from 0 – 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
*Please check rate to see detailed charge for each cruise
11:30 Arrive prepared at Tuan Chau Marina’s Aquamarine Cruise Lounge. Take a tender boat to go to the cruise.
12:30: The crew extends greetings. While sipping on fresh welcome drinks, the cruise captain will update you on the next schedule and provide all relevant information.
13:30: The Cruise start the journey towards Halong Bay. Lunch is being served.
14:30 – 16:00: Arrival to Luon Cave. kayaking or using a bamboo boat to explore the breathtaking beauty of the caves.
16:30–17:00: Ascent to the highest point of Titov Island. A breathtaking panoramic view opens up before your eyes. In the vicinity, you can go swimming as well.
17:00: Returning to the Aquamarine Cruise for the Sunset Party and Cooking Class.
19:00: Time for dinner, relaxation, and nighttime boat activities
6:30: Warming up for the day by joining Taichi Class on the Sundeck as the sun start to rise in Halong Bay.
7:00: Having a light breakfast.
7:30 – 8:30: The majestic Sung Sot Cave, one of Ha Long Bay’s largest caverns with lovely stalactites, is your next stop. When you emerge from the cave, you’ll be astounded by the stunning panorama of the Bay and the stalactites and stalagmites that have grown over millions of years and taken on interesting shapes.
09:30: Comeback to Aquamarine Cruise for checking out.
10:30: Light brunch while the cruise is leisurely coming back to the port.
11:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Tour end.
Arrive and get ready at Tuan Chau Marina. You’ll then transferred by a high speed tender to Aquamarine Cruise.
Get greetings by the cruise crew as you’re checking in the rooms. Comeback to the restaurant later for lunch.
The first destination of the day is Luon Cave, which you will have the opportunity to explore by bamboo boat or kayak. Our cruise will then proceed to Titov Island, renowned for its aerial view of Halong Bay. Then, we’ll return to the cruise to toast the setting sun with cocktails from the “Buy 1 Get 1” promotion.
Dinner & night activities on board.
Transferring to the day cruise to get to Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba National Park. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Lan Ha Bay with thousand of karst formation.
We then will arrive Viet Hai Village, where you have options to bicycle around the village and get deeper in to the culture of local fisherman. You’ll learn about their daily life, how they make wine and make out of their livings.
End the morning by lunch in the day cruise.
Kayaking in the surrounding of Viet Hai Village and heading to Ba Trai Dao for swimming. Return to the Aquamarine Cruise later that day.
Dinner and night activities.
Being an early bird to watch the sun rise up on Sundeck. Having breakfast and visiting Sung Sot Cave, the most beautiful cave of Halong Bay.
Check out and have lunch while the cruise slowly comeback to the pier.
12:00: Tuan Chau Marina arrive. Say good bye to Aquamarine Cruise.
No, the bus only picks up & drops off at Hanoi Old quarter.
However, we’re also provide a separated service to transfer from Old Quarter to the Airport. Please kindly note in the booking so that our agent could advise accordingly.
Yes. All of the cruises are now offer vegetarian options for travelers.
Besides, others food such as Halal, non-gluten,.. or any special requirement are also available. Please kindly inform us by email or “note section” once you process the booking in the next step. We’ll ensure your dining experience on board will be memorable.
No it’s not. We have mentioned clearly what’s included in “Price Inclusion” section above. However, we do provide transfer service between cruises and Hanoi/Hai Phong/Ninh Binh. It’s all could be booked in the next step. If your wish destination is not show up, kindly note down on the Booking Notes for our travel expert to advise accordingly.
The cruise would be back to the port at 11:30. It then take 3 hours to get back to Hanoi airport & 45 mins to get to Hai Phong airport. As a results, we strongly suggest:
- Flight from Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong City): After 2pm
- Flight from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi City): After 5pm
When packing for Cruise, the most important items to bring are comfortable clothing, swimwear, and sunscreen. If you travel during winter months (November to Feb), you may also need to pack a light jacket or sweater to keep warm during cooler evenings.
Typically, each cruise provides 1 – 2 bottles of water for free every day, and you will not be allowed to bring your own drinks. So, if you want to stay hydrated, bring some money (the drinks on board are a little pricy)
It is also recommended that you bring a camera or smartphone with enough of storage capacity for photos and videos in order to make the most of your trip. Prepare some waterproof protection for them, as you will be doing a lot of water-based activities.
Finally, remember to bring any medications or toiletries you might need while away from home.