Dragon Bay Cruise
Dragon Bay Cruise is the newest cheap cruise that visits both Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. All of the cruise’s rooms, designed in neoclassical style with private balconies and full frame windows, will provide the most enjoyable experiences for its customers, even when they are staying in the room. Furthermore, Dragon Bay Cruise choose the Lan Ha Bay route to ensure that their guests’ experience, whether 2 nights or 1 night, is distinctive, less touristy, and memorable.
Dragon Bay Cruise feature
Dragon Bay cruise was built on three levels, including 26 cabin suites distributed along the voyage. The room sizes range from 32m2 to 64m2, and include all necessary facilities such as a minibar, safety box, kettles, and so on.
In addition to accommodation, the cruise offers a variety of extra-services to complete and gratify all client demands throughout their stay:
- Full relaxation mini pool: Located on the top deck and in front of the boat, customers can relax in the water while enjoying a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
- Spa Treatment: With up to 20 options on the menu, the cruise’s professional therapists can help you chase away all the stress and tiredness from a long day of activity.
- L’Sun Restaurant: With carefully selected ingredients and a skilled chef, L’Sun Restaurant will provide guests with not only excellent dining experiences, but will also help them comprehend the essence of Yin and Yang in each of their meals.
With modern accommodations, a variety of optional services, and a devoted cabin crew, you will never be disappointed in choosing Dragon Bay Cruise to enjoy the magical splendour of Vietnam’s Unesco World Heritage site – Halong Bay.
Why choose Dragon Bay Cruise?
Cabin & Rates
Inclusion & Policy
- Full amenities Cabin with A/C
- English Speaking Guide
- Overnight Cruise
- All meals on board. ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cocktail class, Yoga exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- All sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Could be booked at the next step)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary.
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
– In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Child from 0 – 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
*Please check rate to see detailed charge for each cruise
12:00 Embark on the Dragon Bay Cruise from Tuan Chau Marina
12:30 While a decent lunch on L’Sun restaurant, the Cruise start its journey toward the extend part of Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay. We’ll pass by many famous destination of the area such as Finger Islet, Candle Islet, and so on.
15:00: Visit the Dark and Bright Cave. The splendour of the area will astound you, with its distinctively sculpted karst formations, limestones, and pure nature. In addition, engaging in enjoyable water activities such as swimming and kayaking will help you relax after long days of work.
17:00: Return to Dragon Bay Cruise. Relax in the long chairs on the sundeck, sip a drink from the cruise bar’s ‘Happy Hours’ and watch the sunset. Attend a cooking class later on, lead by cruise experienced chef.
18:30: Dinner time.
The Cruise anchor in a quiet area for good sleep.
6:30: Wake up early to take photos of the sunrise on board (Optional)
7:00: Recharge your energy with our buffet breakfast.
08:00: Arrive at Tra Bau Fishing Village, a community rich in culture. You’ll have the opportunity to see their fish rack and talk with the fishermen about their everyday lives. Last but not least, getting a kayak to explore the hidden part of the area where the main cruise cannot go.
09:30: Come back for checking out
10:30: A light brunch on board.
11:30: Get back to Tuan Chau Marina. Say goodbye to Dragon Bay Cruise.
Arrive and check in Dragon Bay Cruise.
Enjoy a delicious lunch while sailing around the Bay’s breathtaking sights. The cruise will dock in Dark & Night Cave, a beautiful seascape in Halong Bay known for its emerald green water and lyrical beauty. 1 hour of kayaking and swimming.
Later in the afternoon, return to Dragon Bay Cruise. Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of the bay while sipping a fresh cocktail from the Sunset Party.
Dinner time. Overnight on board
After a Taichi Class to calm your mind and body, having breakfast and heading to the day cruise to explore rural area of Lan Ha Bay.
Discover Viet Hai Village by bike. Bicycle through through vast rice field and stop by a local house to learn about their easy but interesting daily life.
Return to the day cruise.
It’s time to meet the water again by visiting Ba Trai Dao – Most beautiful beach of Lan Ha Bay. You’re free to swimming or just simply relaxing on the white sand.
Then, transferred to Cat Ba Island by Bus.
After dinner, explore the Cat Ba Night Life. Overnight in a hotel (hotel included).
Get picked up from your hotel and taken on a day cruise. Later, transfer to the Dragon Bay Cruise and continue to enjoy the beauty of Lan Ha Bay.
Having lunch as we make our way back to the harbour.
Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina and disembark. Bid farewell to the Crew.
No, the bus only picks up & drops off at Hanoi Old quarter.
However, we’re also provide a separated service to transfer from Old Quarter to the Airport. Please kindly note in the booking so that our agent could advise accordingly.
Yes. All of the cruises are now offer vegetarian options for travelers.
Besides, others food such as Halal, non-gluten,.. or any special requirement are also available. Please kindly inform us by email or “note section” once you process the booking in the next step. We’ll ensure your dining experience on board will be memorable.
No it’s not. We have mentioned clearly what’s included in “Price Inclusion” section above. However, we do provide transfer service between cruises and Hanoi/Hai Phong/Ninh Binh. It’s all could be booked in the next step. If your wish destination is not show up, kindly note down on the Booking Notes for our travel expert to advise accordingly.
The cruise would be back to the port at 11:30. It then take 3 hours to get back to Hanoi airport & 45 mins to get to Hai Phong airport. As a results, we strongly suggest:
- Flight from Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong City): After 2pm
- Flight from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi City): After 5pm
When packing for Cruise, the most important items to bring are comfortable clothing, swimwear, and sunscreen. If you travel during winter months (November to Feb), you may also need to pack a light jacket or sweater to keep warm during cooler evenings.
Typically, each cruise provides 1 – 2 bottles of water for free every day, and you will not be allowed to bring your own drinks. So, if you want to stay hydrated, bring some money (the drinks on board are a little pricy)
It is also recommended that you bring a camera or smartphone with enough of storage capacity for photos and videos in order to make the most of your trip. Prepare some waterproof protection for them, as you will be doing a lot of water-based activities.
Finally, remember to bring any medications or toiletries you might need while away from home.