Elysia Cruise is one of Halong Bay’s finest metal Mid-Range Cruises. Featuring 32 suite cabins, each with a private jacuzzi and complete ocean view windows, the cruise ensures that your time on board will be as comfortable as possible. In addition, the cruise itinerary will cover the longest, most beautiful, and well-known attractions of Halong Bay, including Sung Sot Cave, Titov Island, and Luon Cave. With a youthful, devoted staff, Elysia Cruise ensures that every moment of your journey will be memorable.
Elysia Cruise has 32 cabins on board, each with a full glass wall window. Each cabin is considered to be the largest of its kind. Aside from the essential features like as comfy beds and modern décor, Elysia cabins also have full amenities such as a minibar, TV, safety box, and so on to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
|Cabin Type||No of cabin||Area||Location||Jacuzzi||Balcony||Extra Bed|
|Junior Suite||12||30m2||1st deck||Yes||No||
|Senior Suite||18||30m2||2nd deck||Yes||No||Yes|
|Elysia Suite||2||50m2||3rd deck||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Elysia Cruise Extra Service
In addition to cabins and tour activities, Elysia Cruise offers a variety of additional services to satisfy the needs of all customers, such as a mini-golf deck, conference and meeting facilities, beach party, in-cave dinner, wedding and anniversary celebrations, etc.
Why choose Elysia Cruise?
Cabin & Rates
Inclusion & Policy
- Full amenities Cabin with A/C
- English Speaking Guide
- Overnight Cruise
- All meals on board. ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cocktail class, Yoga exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- All sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Could be booked at the next step)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary.
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
– In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Child from 0 – 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
*Please check rate to see detailed charge for each cruise
12:00 – 12:30: From Tuan Chau Marina, a tender will take you to the Elysia Cruise. After listening to tour guide instruction about the cruise, you’ll check in to the room.
13:00: Elysia start the journey into the Bay while you have a delicious Vietnamese Lunch. A magical beauty of Halong Bay will slowly be revealed to you when we passing by Thumb Islet, Cock Fighting Islet.
15:00: Stop at Sung Sot Cave and follow your guide to explore the magnificent of the area
16:00: Get back to the cruise and change to your swimming suits. Swimming in Titov Island.
17:00: Welcoming the sunset with the cruise “Golden Hour – Buy 1 get 1”. Relax and enjoy scenery. After that, we’ll attend a cooking class to learn how to make Vietnamese Traditional Food.
19:00: Dinner time in Elysia Cruise restaurant.
6:30: Welcome a refreshing morning with a cup of tea during your breakfast time.
7:30 – 9:00: Transfer to a tender to explore the Luon Cave by bamboo cave rowing or kayaking.
9:30 Get back to Elysia Cruise and checking out.
10:30 Having brunch while the cruise coming back to the port
11:30 Disembark, say good bye to Elysia Cruise. Journey end.
Get to the cruise by a tender boat from Tuan Chau Marina. After listening to the cruise tour guide instructions, you’ll check in the room.
Elysia Cruise will slowly begin journey while you’re having lunch. Lots of beautiful karst formation and Islet are slowly revealing. Your first stop would be Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. After that, we’ll change to swimming suits for water activities in Titov island.
Get back to the Elysia Cruise later this afternoon for Sunset Party and Cooking Class.
Having dinner and attend some night activities like karaoke, squid fishing or just simply socialize with other guests.
Start your day with a delicious buffet breakfast.
Transfer to a day cruise and explore a different part of Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay. The day cruise will bring you to Dark & Night Cave, where you’ll do kayaking for 1 hours.
We will be serving lunch. Ba Trai Dao shoreline, a famous shoreline on Cat Ba Island with white sand and crystal clear water, is our next destination. Swimming and Sunbathing. At the end of the day, we will visit a local pearl farm to observe the pearl-making process. Later that day, return to Elysia Cruise
Dinner & night activities. Stay overnight on board.
Become an early riser and attend the Taichi Class to find the balance between boy and mind.
After breakfast, heading to Luon Cave, you’ll explore the area with bamboo boat, rowing by local people.
Elysia will then getting back to the port while you having lunch. Be at Tuan Chau Marina by 11:30. Tour end.
No, the bus only picks up & drops off at Hanoi Old quarter.
However, we’re also provide a separated service to transfer from Old Quarter to the Airport. Please kindly note in the booking so that our agent could advise accordingly.
Yes. All of the cruises are now offer vegetarian options for travelers.
Besides, others food such as Halal, non-gluten,.. or any special requirement are also available. Please kindly inform us by email or “note section” once you process the booking in the next step. We’ll ensure your dining experience on board will be memorable.
No it’s not. We have mentioned clearly what’s included in “Price Inclusion” section above. However, we do provide transfer service between cruises and Hanoi/Hai Phong/Ninh Binh. It’s all could be booked in the next step. If your wish destination is not show up, kindly note down on the Booking Notes for our travel expert to advise accordingly.
The cruise would be back to the port at 11:30. It then take 3 hours to get back to Hanoi airport & 45 mins to get to Hai Phong airport. As a results, we strongly suggest:
- Flight from Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong City): After 2pm
- Flight from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi City): After 5pm
When packing for Cruise, the most important items to bring are comfortable clothing, swimwear, and sunscreen. If you travel during winter months (November to Feb), you may also need to pack a light jacket or sweater to keep warm during cooler evenings.
Typically, each cruise provides 1 – 2 bottles of water for free every day, and you will not be allowed to bring your own drinks. So, if you want to stay hydrated, bring some money (the drinks on board are a little pricy)
It is also recommended that you bring a camera or smartphone with enough of storage capacity for photos and videos in order to make the most of your trip. Prepare some waterproof protection for them, as you will be doing a lot of water-based activities.
Finally, remember to bring any medications or toiletries you might need while away from home.