Dora Cruise, set to debut in early 2020, is a high-end vessel that will offer unique itineraries to discover the hidden beauty of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Where tradition and innovation mix in a setting fit for a romantic getaway, that's Dora Cruise. Dora Cruise promises to convey to you amazing moments in Heritage Site, with its finest amenities and top-end service from committed employees onboard, its variety of cuisine styles that may give different options for diners, and the classic sites in Lan Ha Bay with enchanting beauty.
DAY 1: DORA CRUISE HANOI-HALONG-LAN HA (L/D)
08:00 - 8:45: Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure to Halong Bay at 08:45.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minutes short break.
Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor between 11:30 and 12:00.
12:00 - 12:30: Transferred by boat to Dora Cruise. Welcome to Dora Cruise and enjoy a welcome drink before meeting the captain and crew for a brief overview of the cruise and safety guidelines. Check into your room.
13:00: Savor Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch while cruising through the magnificent Halong Bay and admiring the bay's fascinating rock formations.
- Continue cruising through Cat Ba's Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet, and Gia Luan Harbor.
- Explore the natural lagoon area of Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Go kayaking and swimming on Ba Trai Dao Islet or in the Tra Bau area.
17.30: Return to our Dora Cruise for our sunset party with fruit, cake, and wine. Relax while taking photos.
18:00 - 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Dora Halong Cruise. You can try Vietnamese traditional dishes like spring rolls or famous Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: Dinner on the cruise with special seafood and traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
21:00: Evening entertainments include playing cards, chess, listening to music, squid fishing, relaxing, and sleeping on the Dora Cruise.
DAY 2: DORA LAN HA - DARK & LIGHT CAVE - HA LONG CRUISE - HANOI (B/L/D):
06.30: Early risers can enjoy a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07.00 - 7:45 a.m.: Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee while viewing the bay's landscape. breakfast cereal.
08.15: You will meet at reception to go to Dark & Bright Cave by tender (transfer boat) to the small floating house, where you will be able to explore the cave on a local bamboo boat (rowing by the locals).
09.30: Come back to Dora Cruise and check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:00: Have early lunch at the cruise before check out
11:30: Dora Cruise arrives near Tuan Chau Harbor to transfer guests to Tuan Chau, bid farewell to Halong Bay, and conclude the cruise.
Return to Hanoi between 12:00 and 12:30 p.m.
13:50 - 14:00: Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax.
Arrive in Hanoi between 15:00 and 15:30.
✅English speaking guide
✅Kayaking or Local rowing boat
✅Junior suite cabin with private balcony and bathtub(02 to max 03 person...)
✅Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
✅Fruits and drink for sunset party
❌ Transfer round trip Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi by Limousine (Extra 20USD/person/roundtrip)
❌ Surcharge during holiday
❌ Personal expense
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
3. Child Policy
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents