Cozy Boutique Cruise Cat Ba
Cat Ba Island & Cozy Boutique Cruise is the ideal choice if you’re searching for an off-the-beaten-path cruise that will take you away from the bustle of Halong Bay. It’s one of the very few cruises that visits Cat Ba Island and Lan Ha Bay. With only a few cabins on board and a unique, less touristy route, the trip with Cozy Boutique in Cat Ba will provide you with the most peaceful yet gorgeous cruise experience.
With a maximum capacity of just 26 passengers, Cozy Boutique Cruise’s 11 cabins are the ideal size for those who like a calm and peaceful atmosphere while on board.
These cabins, which are located across two floors of the ship, average 25 square meters. Every room has a full range of standard amenities, such as a large window, a private bathroom, and a balcony overlooking the sea. There are three types of cabins on the Cozy cruise:
- No of room: 6
- Size: 25m2
- Special feature: Seaview window
- No of room: 3
- Size: 25m2
- Special feature: Private Balcony to the bay
- No of room: 2
- Size: 30m2
- Special feature: rooms for 3
In addition to ensuring your stay enjoyable, Cozy Boutique Cruise offers excellent onboard meals. The cruise serves a traditional Vietnamese meal that emphasizes the use of fresh ingredients, little oil or dairy products, and a well-balanced combination of meat and herb. Not only will all of the meals on board satisfy your hunger, but they will also teach you more about Vietnamese culture. Furthermore, you will enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience by having BBQ on sunder for dinner in the midst of the bay.
Cosy Boutique cruise departs from Cat Ba Island, unlike most others. You will not only see Halong Bay, but you will also get to see Cat Ba, the most stunning island in North Vietnam. The cruise then headed towards Lan Ha Bay, a secret area of Halong with a more serene and quiet ambience. The trip will next make stops at well-known locations such Ba Trai Dao Beach, Cai Beo Port, and Viet Hai Village.
Furthermore, travelling on a Cosy Boutique Cruise will allow you the chance to participate in a variety of activities, such as kayaking at tranquil Ba Trai Dao Beach, cycling through the fishing village of Viet Hai, and a tons of activities on board like Tai Chi or cooking classes.
Why choose Cozy Boutique Cruise Cat Ba?
Cabin & Rates
Inclusion & Policy
- Full amenities Cabin with A/C
- English Speaking Guide
- Overnight Cruise
- All meals on board. ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cocktail class, Yoga exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- All sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Could be booked at the next step)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary.
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
– In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Child from 0 – 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
*Please check rate to see detailed charge for each cruise
12:00 Get welcome at Cat Beo Port in Cat Ba Island.
12:30 Briefing about the cruise and check in your cabins
13:00: Cozy Boutique Cruise will start sailing toward the stunning beauty of karst islets in Lan Ha Bay while you’re having lunch.
15:00: Anchor at a quiet area for kayaking, swimming or just simply relaxing on a quiet beach.
17:00: Come back to the cruise and joining Sunset Party with Happy Hours: “Buy 1 get 1 free”. Attend a fascinating cooking class on board.
19:30: Dinner time with traditional Vietnamese seafood.
6:30: Doing some stretching and practice Tai Chi in the sundeck (Optional)
7:00: Breakfast and welcome Sunrise.
09:00 Arrive Viet Hai Village. We’ll start cycling around the peaceful village, meeting some locals and learn more about their way of life. If you’d prefer not to cycle, you could take the electric car instead (no extra).
10:00: Get back to Cozy Boutique Cruise. Have lunch.
12:00: Arrive back to Beo Pier in Cat Ba Island. Farewell to the crew. Tour end.
Arrive at Cai Beo Pier in Cat Ba island. Transfer to the Cozy Boutique Cruise by tender. Get welcome by the crew and check in cabin.
Stop at a quiet and tranquil area to kayaking and swimming. Explore and see the hidden caves, lagoons up close.
When the sunset come, back to the cruise to enjoy the magical moment. After that, attend a cooking demonstration on the deck.
Dinner time and relax on the cruise.
Wake up with some small exercise on board. Having buffet breakfast in the cruise.
Change to the day boat to explore rural part of the area. First stop of the day is Tra Bau, a hidden fishing village covered by giant islets. Learn more about the daily life of locals around, try to catch some fish and making dishes from them.
Get back to the day cruise for lunch.
It’s time for you to relax around a tranquil water. Kayaking, swimming and laying on the cruise deck.
After that, get back to Cozy Boutique Cruise for sunset party and tea.
Waking up for Tai Chi Class and breakfast.
Arrive at Viet Hai Village. Doing some cycling or electric car around the village to enjoy the evergreen scenery, drop by some local house to drink tea and have some chat.
11:30: Having lunch while the cruise slowly sailing back to Cat Ba Island. Check out and bid farewell.
No, the bus only picks up & drops off at Hanoi Old quarter.
However, we’re also provide a separated service to transfer from Old Quarter to the Airport. Please kindly note in the booking so that our agent could advise accordingly.
Yes. All of the cruises are now offer vegetarian options for travelers.
Besides, others food such as Halal, non-gluten,.. or any special requirement are also available. Please kindly inform us by email or “note section” once you process the booking in the next step. We’ll ensure your dining experience on board will be memorable.
No it’s not. We have mentioned clearly what’s included in “Price Inclusion” section above. However, we do provide transfer service between cruises and Hanoi/Hai Phong/Ninh Binh. It’s all could be booked in the next step. If your wish destination is not show up, kindly note down on the Booking Notes for our travel expert to advise accordingly.
The cruise would be back to the port at 11:30. It then take 3 hours to get back to Hanoi airport & 45 mins to get to Hai Phong airport. As a results, we strongly suggest:
- Flight from Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong City): After 2pm
- Flight from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi City): After 5pm
When packing for Cruise, the most important items to bring are comfortable clothing, swimwear, and sunscreen. If you travel during winter months (November to Feb), you may also need to pack a light jacket or sweater to keep warm during cooler evenings.
Typically, each cruise provides 1 – 2 bottles of water for free every day, and you will not be allowed to bring your own drinks. So, if you want to stay hydrated, bring some money (the drinks on board are a little pricy)
It is also recommended that you bring a camera or smartphone with enough of storage capacity for photos and videos in order to make the most of your trip. Prepare some waterproof protection for them, as you will be doing a lot of water-based activities.
Finally, remember to bring any medications or toiletries you might need while away from home.