RENEA Cruises Halong was established in September 2018 by a group of exceptionally kind and talented individuals who have been active in the tourism sector for a significant amount of time. Renea Cruises is a boutique wooden vessel, classical and traditional design style, delicious and authentic cuisine, helpful crew team, and offers an off-the-beaten-path itineraries in Bai Tu Long Bay. Renea Cruises has about 10 years of experience in the tourism industry and has learned both from our competitors and our guest's comments. During your time in Vietnam, your time spent on a Renea Cruise will be unforgettable and will be one of the best experiences you have.
- 14 cabins with wide windows are featured.
- Sundeck for sightseeings
- Indoor restaurants
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Renea Cruise (Lunch - Dinner)
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. You're picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Taking the Express Highway in a limousine.
- Arrive at Hon Gai port, begin your journey with a great lunch on board.
- Slowly cruising down the Bay en route to the kayaking location, which is a secluded lagoon where you can explore nature on your own.
- Return to the ship for Happy Hours.
- Discover how to prepare Vietnamese tea.
- Have dinner and then participate in a variety of activities with your other guests.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast - Lunch)
- Start your day off well with a Taichi Class on the sundeck.
- A light Western breakfast is provided.
- Exploring the hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
- Lunch is about to be served.
Board the limousine and return to Hanoi between 14:00 and 15:00.
✅ All meals on board
✅ Limousine transfer round trip Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay
✅ Private Cabin on board with wide window sea view
✅ All entrance tickets & fee
✅ All activities on board
✅ Kayaking & swimming
❌ Surcharge during holiday
❌ Personal expense
- Less than 72 hours prior to check in: 50% charge
- More than 72 hours prior to check in: Free cancellation
Cancellation due to weather condition:
- Before depart to Halong Bay: No charge
- During your trip: Only charge for used services