Lavender Elegance Cruise
Nowadays, Halong Bay is always flooded with large, modern, and busy cruise ships. Among all of these fancy cruises, the Lavender Elegance cruise stands out as a unique choice of traditional boat with an authentic experience. Despite its tiny size, the cruise maintains a genuine ambiance with comfortable amenities and a dedicated staff. Let’s check over the Lavender Elegance Cruise and the authentic Halong Bay experience it will offer.
Lavender Elegance Cruise took sail in 2018 and has since been an ideal option for travelers seeking a tranquil journey. The cruise is created in the traditional style of a fishermen ship, with only 12 cabins and a capacity of up to 25 guests, so you won’t feel crammed on board.
These cabins are divided into 4 different categories, including:
- Location: 1st floor
- Size: 12m2
- Highlight: Wide Ocean View
Deluxe with Private Balcony
- Location: 2nd floor
- Size: 15m2
- Highlight: Private Balcony
Triple Deluxe Cabin
- Location: 1st or 2nd floor
- Size: 20m2
- Highlight: 1 double and 1 single bed
Despite its boutique size ,Lavender Elegance Cruise don’t lack any facilities to make your trip comfortable. From dining to viewing deck, the cruise ensure you won’t missed any moment of the spectacular Halong Bay.
Since it places a strong emphasis on authentic and traditional cultural cuisine, Lavender Elegant serves mostly Vietnamese specialty and seafood. Additionally, it offers a variety of Western meal options to accommodate every customer’s preference. There are additional dietary choices like vegetarian and vegan.
The sundeck at Lavender Elegance is the ideal spot for soaking in the breathtaking view of Halong Bay. There were twelve comfortable sunloungers on the deck, so you could lie down, sunbathe, and take in every breathtaking moment of the bay, such as sunrises and sunsets. Green grass covers the floor as well, giving the impression that the entire cruises is merging with the natural world.
If you’re a drink-lover, the bar of Lavender will not dissapoint you. It’s offer wide ranges of drinks, from acohol to non-acohol drinks.
Destinations and activities
During its journey, the Lavender Elegance Cruise will bring you to the heart of Halong Bay. All of the well-known islands and islets in the bay will gradually open up in front of your eyes, one by one. The cruise will take you to the most well-known locations in the bay, where you can see exquisite stalactites and stalagmites and breathtaking beauty. Furthermore, you can participate in local everyday life and learn about the customs and cultural practices of the natives. You will always be in awe of everything while you are here.
- 2 days 1 night itinerary: Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog, Luon Cave and Sung Sot Cave
- 3 days 2 nights itinerary: All the 2 days’s destinations plus Trong Cave, Me Cung Cave and Tung Sau Pearl Farm
- Kayaking, swimming, pearl farm visiting, cave visiting
- Cooking session, Tai Chi or Sunset Party on board.
Why choose Lavender Elegance Cruise?
Cabin & Rates
Inclusion & Policy
- Full amenities Cabin with A/C
- English Speaking Guide
- Overnight Cruise
- All meals on board. ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cocktail class, Yoga exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- All sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Could be booked at the next step)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary.
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
– In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Child from 0 – 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
*Please check rate to see detailed charge for each cruise
12:00 Arrive Tuan Chau Marina and boarding the cruise
12:30 Welcome drinks and check in your cabins
13:00: Lavender Elegance Cruise start it journey toward the bay while you having lunch. Along the way, you’ll see many beautiful islets and islands like Incense Burner Islets, Thumb Islets, Cock Fighting Islets,…
15:00: Your first stop would be Ti Top Island, a perfect area for swimming or kayaking. You could also climbing up to the top of the island for a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
17:00: Welcome the Sunset with Happy Hours: “Buy 1 get 1 free”. Enjoy the most beautiful moment of Halong Bay – Sunset
19:30: Dinner time with traditional Vietnamese seafood.
6:30: Welcome the morning with a Tai Chi Class on the deck (Optional)
7:00: Enjoy a cup of tea with delicious buffet breakfast
09:00 Visit the most famous cave in Halong Bay – Sung Sot Cave with amazing structure and stagmilanies.
10:00: Get back to Lavender Elegance Cruise. Check out cabin
11:00: Having a light brunch while the cruise heading back to the port
12:00: Arrive Tuan Chau Marina. Tour end.
Lavender Elegance Cruise will start from Tuan Chau Marina at 12:30. After boarding, you’ll get welcomed by the cruise staff and have a set-menu lunch on board.
Stop by Ti Top Island for kayaking and swimming. You might also climbing to the top of Ti Top for a view of Halong Bay.
When the sunset begin, you’ll getting back to Lavender Elegance to attend Happy Hours and welcome the sunset in the bay
Time for a delicious breakfast with mixed of seafood and Western dishes. *Vegetarian available.
Waking up to welcome the sunrise and have breakfast.
We then will transfer to a small boat to explore the rural part of Halong Bay like Man Head Island and Trong Cave.
Have lunch on day cruise.
Explore the magnificent of Me Cung Cave. After that, visiting Pearl Farm to learn about the pearl-manufacture process.
Come back to Lavender Elegance Cruise.
Waking up for Tai Chi Class. Have breakfast and heading toward the bay.
The destination today is Sung Sot Cave, the most famous and beautiful cave of Halong Bay with colorful secret chambers, surrounding by lush forest and emerald waters.
Head back to the cruise and check out.
11:30: Lavender Elegance be back to Tuan Chau Marina. Bid farewell to the crew. Tour end.
No, the bus only picks up & drops off at Hanoi Old quarter.
However, we’re also provide a separated service to transfer from Old Quarter to the Airport. Please kindly note in the booking so that our agent could advise accordingly.
Yes. All of the cruises are now offer vegetarian options for travelers.
Besides, others food such as Halal, non-gluten,.. or any special requirement are also available. Please kindly inform us by email or “note section” once you process the booking in the next step. We’ll ensure your dining experience on board will be memorable.
No it’s not. We have mentioned clearly what’s included in “Price Inclusion” section above. However, we do provide transfer service between cruises and Hanoi/Hai Phong/Ninh Binh. It’s all could be booked in the next step. If your wish destination is not show up, kindly note down on the Booking Notes for our travel expert to advise accordingly.
The cruise would be back to the port at 11:30. It then take 3 hours to get back to Hanoi airport & 45 mins to get to Hai Phong airport. As a results, we strongly suggest:
- Flight from Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong City): After 2pm
- Flight from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi City): After 5pm
When packing for Cruise, the most important items to bring are comfortable clothing, swimwear, and sunscreen. If you travel during winter months (November to Feb), you may also need to pack a light jacket or sweater to keep warm during cooler evenings.
Typically, each cruise provides 1 – 2 bottles of water for free every day, and you will not be allowed to bring your own drinks. So, if you want to stay hydrated, bring some money (the drinks on board are a little pricy)
It is also recommended that you bring a camera or smartphone with enough of storage capacity for photos and videos in order to make the most of your trip. Prepare some waterproof protection for them, as you will be doing a lot of water-based activities.
Finally, remember to bring any medications or toiletries you might need while away from home.