Aspira Cruise is a brand new 5-star cruise in Lan Ha Bay. The cruise had 22 suite staterooms, each with a private balcony and opulent interior design that promised to give passengers the best experiences in Halong Bay.
Along with cozy cabins, the cruise offered all the amenities you might need for an overnight trip, including a fine-dining restaurant, an outdoor bar, spa services, and even a small pool and jacuzzi on the ship’s deck.
Knowing that Halong Bay would be overrun with tourists, Aspira Cruise chose Lan Ha Bay, an outpost of the main Halong, as its major route to ensure that visitors could still enjoy the stunning Halong Bay without feeling overcrowded.
The Cruise personalized service, tailored to your specific requirements, is what distinguishes Aspira from others and makes your visit to Halong Bay distinctive and memorable.
Why choose Aspira Cruise?
Cabin & Rates
Inclusion & Policy
- Full amenities Cabin with A/C
- English Speaking Guide
- Overnight Cruise
- All meals on board. ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cocktail class, Yoga exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- All sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Transfer from Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (Could be booked at the next step)
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned above
1. Cancel by customer
- More than 5 days prior to arrival: complimentary.
- 5 to 3 days before to arrival: 50% of the total rate.
- Less than 3 days before to arrival: full rate.
- No-show: 100 percent of total rate.
*Refund will be issued within 7 business days
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather:
– In the event of inclement weather, the Management Board of Halong Bay will determine the morning of departure whether a cancellation is necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will provide alternative travel arrangements or a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Child from 0 – 4 Years old: free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 – 11 years old: 75% charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child above 12 years old: 100% charge. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
*Please check rate to see detailed charge for each cruise
12.30: Check in to the Aspira Cruise and attend to a brief cruise introduction and safety instructions. The restaurant will then offer a lavish lunch.
15:00After a few hours of traveling through Halong Bay’s breathtaking scenery, we’ll halt at Dark & Night Cave at 15:30 for kayaking or bamboo rowing.
17:30: Return to Aspira Cruise.
You are now free to participate in a variety of exciting activities, such as lounging by the pool, sipping cocktails from the panoramic sky bar, or learning how to cook like a professional Vietnamese chef in a cooking class.
19:00 Dine on a luxurious meal.
The rest of the night is yours to unwind with ballad music, go squid fishing, or schedule a spa treatment for your body.
6:15 Begin your ideal day with a Tai Chi class or Gym.
7:00: Breakfast is served in the restaurant.
8:30 Our highlight of the day would be Visit Tra Bau fishing village by kayak in just one hour to experience the sights and fisherman’s activities in the Farm Oysters.
10:00 Return Aspira Cruise, checking out and have a light brunch.
11:30 – Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina and heading to the next stop.
Get to Tuan Chau Marina then transfer to Aspira Cruise by tender boat.
Check in the cruise. A short notice of safety guidelines will be present by cruise manager. Heading for lunch after that. Our first stop is Dark and Bright Cave, where you could choose to admire the beauty of the area by kayaking or bamboo boat. Get back to Aspira Cruise and enjoy Sunset Party from the panoramic sky bar. Attend a cooking class after that.
Dinner time. Overnight on board
Welcome the morning by a Taichi Class in the Sundeck. Heading for breakfast and then, we’ll change to a day cruise to explore the hidden part of Lan Ha Bay.
Arrive Cat Ba Island and discover Viet Hai Village. You’ll have choices to explore the nature of the Island by bicycle or electric car (no extra fee).
Return to the day cruise later for lunch
It’s time to meet the water again by visiting Ba Trai Dao – Most beautiful beach of Lan Ha Bay. You’re free to swimming or just simply relaxing on the white sand.
Later, get back to Aspira Cruise for Sunset party and cooking class.
Photo hunting in the morning and having breakfast.
We then will enjoy a little bit of kayaking or bamboo boat. Checking out the Cruise and have brunch while the cruise leisurely come back to Tuan Chau Marina.
11:30 Disembark and head to next travel plan.
No, the bus only picks up & drops off at Hanoi Old quarter.
However, we’re also provide a separated service to transfer from Old Quarter to the Airport. Please kindly note in the booking so that our agent could advise accordingly.
Yes. All of the cruises are now offer vegetarian options for travelers.
Besides, others food such as Halal, non-gluten,.. or any special requirement are also available. Please kindly inform us by email or “note section” once you process the booking in the next step. We’ll ensure your dining experience on board will be memorable.
No it’s not. We have mentioned clearly what’s included in “Price Inclusion” section above. However, we do provide transfer service between cruises and Hanoi/Hai Phong/Ninh Binh. It’s all could be booked in the next step. If your wish destination is not show up, kindly note down on the Booking Notes for our travel expert to advise accordingly.
The cruise would be back to the port at 11:30. It then take 3 hours to get back to Hanoi airport & 45 mins to get to Hai Phong airport. As a results, we strongly suggest:
- Flight from Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong City): After 2pm
- Flight from Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi City): After 5pm
When packing for Cruise, the most important items to bring are comfortable clothing, swimwear, and sunscreen. If you travel during winter months (November to Feb), you may also need to pack a light jacket or sweater to keep warm during cooler evenings.
Typically, each cruise provides 1 – 2 bottles of water for free every day, and you will not be allowed to bring your own drinks. So, if you want to stay hydrated, bring some money (the drinks on board are a little pricy)
It is also recommended that you bring a camera or smartphone with enough of storage capacity for photos and videos in order to make the most of your trip. Prepare some waterproof protection for them, as you will be doing a lot of water-based activities.
Finally, remember to bring any medications or toiletries you might need while away from home.